The Voyage of Captain Obvious

Grading is satanic

Thursday, February 22, 2007

In case you were wondering about my opinion on the issue

I have a message. See if you can interpret it. The answer to the puzzle is below.

Ithnkthtbblclltrlsmsttlndcmpltttrbllsht
vnfthrwsnsngltbltfrmwhchwgtthntrldtstmntwrtngnddlnggthtcntnsnvwlsspcsrpncttnsdffclttntrprt





Did you understand what I wrote here? Scroll down to find the truth, and what I think of those who would mindlessly condemn someone to hell using words written in a language which they do not understand.



I think that biblical literalism is total and complete bullshit. Even if there was one single tablet from which we get the entire old testament, writing in a dead language that contains no vowels, spaces, or punctuation is difficult to interpret!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home