The Voyage of Captain Obvious

Grading is satanic

Monday, September 04, 2006

Acceptance of things is good

I think I've found the trick to working out my damn research problme (though I've certainly said that before). I've come a little closer to dealing with a lot of the nonsense that has happened to me. The past week has been good. Now, I'm just sitting here in my apartment, listening to Janis on vinyl, and brewing myself some nice espresso, and trying to figure out how to actualize the research idea I just came up with.

A lot of the other stuff is still here. I don't want to be in Texas anymore. I don't want to be this kid in college working on a motherfucking degree anymore. I want to be out, with a real job that I'm not getting terrified of getting fired from at any moment. But I can put that aside for the moment. Right now, I'm just adjusting to being myself.

Sometimes, world, I can deal with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home