The Voyage of Captain Obvious

Grading is satanic

Thursday, October 20, 2005

A note to James Edmonds

I remember how you hit that awesome home run two years ago.

I also remember how you spent all of this year attempting to recreate that magical moment.

In the future, I'd like to humbly request that you attempt to minimize this behavior, and do what you can with them, rather than trying to crank them.

Additionally, I have to say that this is one of the best post-disaster links that I've seen. Read it if you're still feeling down (I sure am).

If you haven't done so already (something which I find shocking, if you've made it to this corner of the internet), go on down to lboros's place and discuss all sorts of fun stuff. Let the Brian Giles/Reds outfielder/new pitcher sweepstakes begin!

1 Comments:

  • At 20 October, 2005 17:07, Blogger ers said…

    Yeah, by the end of the season, I was holding my breath and getting ready to wince every time Jimmy picked up the bat. I'm pretty sure that muttering "don't strike out, don't strike out" is not a good reaction to have to a star hitter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home